Robot, cell, workpiece table, control system, gantries - with our modular principle, we put together the perfect solution for your machining process. The big advantage: High flexibility, a coordinated, certified complete solution and maximum investment security.
The CNC-Robotic modular principle
For every process application
the right machining cell
- 12 robot sizes
- Load capacities from 7 kg to 650 kg
- Reach of CNC robots from 630 mm to 3700 mm
- Up to 60 kg payload without bolting to the hall floor
- Single cells and clusters
- Uniform level of protection
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- DIN EN ISO 10218-1:2012-01
- DIN EN ISO 10218-2:2012-06
- Overall CE as a general contractor
- Fast assembly and holistic commissioning
- 3D printing
- Waterjet cutting
- ... and much more ...
Positioning of CNC robots outside the cell:
The CNC robots are positioned outside the cell and engage the workspace from above.
- Maximum freedom of movement during machining
- High safety
- Large workspace in comparatively small cells
- Maximum freedom of movement during setup and clamping
- Cluster-capable: a CNC robot can operate in multiple cells to minimize unproductive idle and setup time.
Simple truck transportation
Our machining cells can be transported fully assembled on trucks. This minimizes transport costs and simplifies assembly on site.